Regional Security Specialist - join us!
The international security company SECURITAS is looking for new member of team Regional Security Specialist - join us!
What can you expect – your tasks for our client:
• Manage all security issues in Central Europe (Countries - Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Slovakia & Switzerland) in accordance to the client’s Policies and Procedures
• Manage all security services in the area of responsibility together with the client’s suppliers, pre-selection of possible suppliers
• Setting standards for Patrol Services and Alarm Response
• Implementation, supervision and improvement of security services and quality inspections
• Investigation and resolution of events and issues
• Business Continuity Management Plan responsibility
• Budgeting management (validation, re-/Forecasting)
• Responsibility for implementing all policies, procedures, documentation and administration
• Train, manage and appraise security personnel ensuring enhancement of the security services delivered
• Security Point of Contact (SpoC) for Employees, RE&F, IT, HR
• Supporting administration of monthly invoicing and time sheets
• Responsible for overseeing all Securitas services
Who we look for:
• Experience with security industry.
• Advanced English is must - you will lead calls and meetings in English.
• We are looking for a candidate with willingness to travel - you will travel around the region in this position.
• Reliable, flexible and responsible personality.
• Boarding from 1st January 2020.
What we offer:
• Space for self-realization.
• Interesting and varied job description, business trips abroad.
• Background of a strong and successful international company.
• Modern working environment in Brno.
• Phone and laptop.
• Corporate benefits.
SECURITAS ČR s.r.o., Mgr. Pavla Boháčková, +420 602 152 615, email@example.com
KontaktSECURITAS ČR s.r.o.
602 00 Brno
Telefon: 731 143 307