Náplň vaši práce:
Plan, Implement and Document in-country security measures based on global security requirements.
- Perform and document tasks such as risk assessments, internal reviews, and contingency planning.
- Ensure timely and efficient detection of, response to, and recovery from security incidents.
- Oversee third-party security operation deliveries.
- Lead, train and oversee other in-country security staff.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Plan, manage and lead security projects during the construction of new facilities.
Jste náš člověk, když:
- University degree, minimum bachelor’s degree, in security, law enforcement, military or related fields. Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education.
- A good understanding of security providers and systems.
- Experience with risk assessments and internal review.
- Experience with project management and budgeting.
- Ability to travel in-country.
- Ability to both be hands on when needed and the ability to communicate and report to non-technical staff in an easy, understandable, and interesting way.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Self-going and self-managed, able to take own initiatives to meet agreed goals and milestones.
Co můžeme nabídnout?
- for each year worked, an additional day of leave up to the number of 25 days of leave per year
- after one year of service, a contribution to the supplementary pension insurance
- work in a modern work environment in a group of young people
- the possibility of daily use of knowledge of English
- above-standard salary evaluation
- work in a multinational company in Ostrava
Líbila se vám naše nabídka a chcete se o ni ucházet? Potřebujete vědět více informací? Budeme rádi, když se na nás obrátíte na uvedeném kontaktu. Těšíme se na vás.
KontaktSECURITAS ČR s.r.o.
Telefon: +420 725 814 010